There is plenty of online help for depression available these days. Some methods are not so effective whilst others are highly effective. It is important to spot the signs of depression early so that appropriate help can be sought.
But what are the signs to look for? Here are 7 signs to look for that may indicate that a person is depressed.
1. You feel unhappy about everything in your life
2. You feel like crying about the most insignificant things
3. Waking up in the morning feels very difficult
4. You are having trouble making decisions about the simplest things
5. You get easily irritated with your friends and family
6. You feel anxious and worry a lot
7. Everything seems hopeless
Now, one of these signs on its own for a brief period is probably nothing to worry about. However, the more of these you can relate to, the more likely it is that you are depressed. Equally, if you spot these signs in another person they may be suffering from depression. Depression is a very unpleasant thing for anyone to go through and if you or someone you know is suffering from depression, you should do something about it as soon as possible.
If you would like to beat depression, try using the concepts of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), as this is recognised as the most effective way of overcoming depression. Once you understand how CBT works, it is something that you can use to help you be rid of depression once and for all.