Have you been searching all over for specific and easy advice on five ways to get over heartbreak and other ways to mend a broken heart? How long does a broken heart last? Hopefully not for long if you follow these tips. So without wasting your time anymore, here's a list of 5 ways to get over heartbreak:
1) Treat yourself to something unexpected: if you've just gone through a breakup you may feel like your life is closing in on you, and that there's nothing else you can think of except your past relationship. In order to break out of this vicious and dark circle, you need to tell yourself that you are the best and most important person in the world and do something nice for yourself to prove it. Perfect examples would be taking dancing classes, going out to a really nice restaurant, or even taking a vacation. The point is to go for luxury and splurge on yourself.
2) Find someone new to flirt with. Although it's probably too soon since you broke up from your previous major relationship, a bit of harmless flirting definitely doesn't hurt, to help build up your confidence again for dealing with the opposite sex, as well as how to take your mind off your ex.
3) Focus on your appearance: it's common for people to let themselves go after a breakup, however this leads to a vicious circle where your appearance becomes a source of resentment and a loss of self-esteem, therefore further discouraging you from reentering the dating market. Of course it's hard. Going through breakup depression makes it even harder than usual to set out on an exercise routine. However, the more you do to improve your appearance to begin attracting the opposite sex again, the better you will feel about yourself and the less you will think about your ex.
4) Imagine that your life is much more wonderful than it currently is: try to imagine that even though things look down right now, perhaps there was a reason, some long-term plan for the way things turned out with your ex. Think of all the possibilities that are now open ahead of you because you are not with that person anymore. Who might you meet now that you've broken up with your ex? What places might you travel to now that you're free to explore? Again the focus is on getting your constant repetitive thinking away from negative breakup emotions.
5) Finally, if all else fails, and your sure it's right for you, simply consider making up with your ex! Go back to them and just be completely honest. Tell them how much you love them right to their face. Tell them how do i live without you? At least you'll know this way. Immediately, whether they verbalize it or not, you'll know if this one last chance worked. If there's any chance to rekindle your love, your partner will respond immediately.
Hopefully these tips can help you with how do you move on after a breakup. This is a small example of the wealth of advice out there relating to all matters of the heart. Whether you're looking for ways to get an ex back, or the opposite, how to break up with someone, the Magic Of Making Up covers all aspects of love. Perhaps you're wondering how do you get your wife to love you again or even, if you're a little younger perhaps, how do you know if a girl likes you. The point is that love is incredibly complicated, and it can't hurt to have a trusted guide along the way.