The best way to know if you are infected would be through some simple tests for Candida and thrush. Men are often unaware of the various symptoms of yeast infection and are therefore reluctant to test for it. There are various reasons why men develop the infection and a simple test, which will determine its existence, will make it easier to get treated appropriately.
Candida infection in men can be determined by various laboratory tests, which will usually be performed based on the recommendations of a doctor. Here is a list of some of the tests, which are done to determine the infection correctly.
• skin tests
• blood tests
• muscle testing
• stool analysis
Apart from the laboratory tests there are also some home tests available. The spit test is one of the most popular and common tests done to determine the infection. If you are wondering what a spit test is, you can find more about this simple home test, as well as a comprehensive questionnaire test (which is actually regarded as one of the most thorough ways of determining the likelihood of having candida) at bottom of this article.
Why is it necessary to do the test, if you do not have any clear visible signs of the infection? Certain people don't even show any signs even though they have the infection, and some people are more prone to infection than others, so a simple test will help you find out if you are infected at the earliest possible stages, making the treatment options easy and simple.
There are quite often times when you might be infected yet you would not be able to see any visible symptoms. Here is a list of questions, which will help you determine whether you need to go for a yeast infection test.
• Do you have chronic rashes?
• Do your joints and muscles suffer from aches and pains?
• Are you diabetic?
• Do you have low immunity?
• Do you like foods which are rich in carbohydrates and sugar?
• Are you feeling fatigued and tired regularly?
• Do you have an itching or burning sensation on the skin or while urinating?
• Are you experiencing mood swings and depression?
• Are you suffering from constipation and other digestive disorders?
• Has sex become painful?
• Have you lost your sex drive?
• Do you suffer from headaches and migraines?
• Do you have problems with your memory and concentration?
If you have answered yes to either a few or most of these questions, you could be suffering from a candida infection or thrush. Men in these cases should consider proper tests that would help in diagnosing it as early as possible. Early detection can lead to simple and early treatment.
Post a Comment