Difficult to diagnose with exactitude and difficult to cure, depression is a serious condition that can have profound negative results on the patient and those around him. The complexity of the problem depends on the fact that you cannot base the symptom of depression solely on pathology (whose field would be of total competence of the medicine), but of an existential situation in which more elements interlace one pathological psychical state (psychical member) * wrong choices in life (existential member) * the experience of negative situations (reactive member). Each patient displays a different symptom of depression.
Reactive and non-reactive conditions
From the medical point of view, a symptom of depression is one factor highlighted by a reduction of the psychical activities, inability to plan the future, anxiety. It can be reactive or non-reactive and different depression treatments have to be chosen according to this. Reactive depression is a result of a negative experience and the chosen depression medication must take this factor into account. Depressions must be separated on an organic base (caused from other diseases, such as thyroid problems, neurological degeneration etc.) and those caused by drugs.
During any form of depression treatment, continuity in taking the medication is essential. A pause of days or weeks in taking depression medication can have serious effects on the success of the clinical depression treatment. Support from family and friends also comes in as one of your best allies when you are fighting against depression. Anxiety depression medication, however, has to be administered in relation to the particular disturbances, enumerated below:
Disturbances of anxiety depression
· Disturbance of generalized anxiety: Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Antidepressants, Benzodiazepine.
· Disturbance from Attacks of Panic: Behavioral cognitive therapy, Antidepressant.
· Agoraphobia: Exposure graduates them.
· Social Phobia: behavioral cognitive therapy, social skills training, Antidepressants, topical anxiety depression treatments.
· Compulsive obsessive disturbance: Behavioral therapy (exposure and prevention of the answer), Therapy Rations them Emotional, Inhibitors of the reception of the serotonine.
· Traumatic Post disturbance from Stress: Behavioral cognitive therapy (exposure, training of management of the anxiety, cognitive therapy), antidepressants.
Post a Comment