Thursday, February 20, 2014

3 Simple Tips on Defeating Stress Depression


I have a fried who is quite fragile and can easily find himself worrying about the smallest of things. People who I have a friend who is quite fragile and can easily find himself worrying about the smallest of things. People who know him comment that he always stressed and should attempt to learn to relax more. Unfortunately, we all know it is not that easy. In this article, I will explain few things you can do to avoid getting stressed and depressed.

1. Think of it as a project, or an experiment

This is what most psychologists will tell you as a way to change your perspective. If you change your perspective, it is easier for you to see what's wrong with you, and how you can deal with it effectively. You should be determined to change yourself and be positive about it. There's no use of being a negative person at this point of life (especially when you have a lot of things to be done).

2. Write down when you get stress and depression

Try to jot down when you had stress and depression. Write down what do you feel when you got it, and how it happens. Ask yourself specific questions, such as am I am tired? Have I recently had an argument with someone? Is work getting me down?

3. Don't drink alcohol (or drink less of it)

One research shows that by drinking less, you could actually decrease the frequency of "stress attack" you experienced. My friend noted that he always felt very low and sorry for himself after he drank alcohol because he doesn't really enjoy it.

Try this tips, and I hope it will worked for you as well as my friend has!

No comments:

Post a Comment