Depression, unfortunately, touches many people in this day and age.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
- Loss of appetite or increased appetite
- Inability to concentrate
- Feelings of extreme sadness
- Thoughts of death or suicide.
- Feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- Feelings of being unable to manage
- Disheartened and feeling downcast
- Can't sleep or sleep too much
- Full of misery and despair
- Your thoughts are confused and unreasonable.
- You have excessive fear, panic, anxiety.
- Have trouble coping with daily activities like work, family, or personal hygiene.
- Have excessive anger and hostility.
- Drinking or drugging too much.
- Can't cope with losses like divorce and death.
- Can't deal with change.
There is a huge likelihood that you are depressed. You are in a state of depression for which there usually is no apparent precipitating cause. The grief you feel when you lose a loved one to death is not depression unless is starts interfering with your life and goes on for a very long time.
Sometimes depression is caused by the lack of a feel good hormone called serotonin, that is produced from an amino acid called tryptophan. Stimulation of certain areas of the brain with specific frequencies, can re-activate the release of serotonin. Brainwave entrainment can effectively alter your dominant brainwave frequency by introducing audio and/or light repeated, rhythmic pulses to the brain. After a short period of time, the brain will mimic the stimulus and alter the brain state.
Brainwave entrainment can make new neural networks in the brain, releasing serotonin reducing the symptoms of depression. With repeated sessions, the new neural pathways with become your new normal brain status. Stimulation of these pathways will strengthen their connections and the old pathways, by way of lack of stimulation, will atrophy.
Brainwave Entrainment Can Reduce Depression By
- Regulating your sleep. Lack of sleep can make you very depressed.
- Helping with sensory functions such as sight, sound, taste, smell and touch, so you don't feel so numb.
- Lowering of the stress hormone coritisol that depresses the body's feel good hormones.
- Reducing feelings of anxiety.
- Regulating appetite, taking away the power of cravings...lack of serotonin makes a person crave carbs, caffeine, sugar and booze.
- Raising energy levels. Fatigue is a sure sign of depression.
- Elevating quality of sleep, moods, and libido.
- Raising serotonin levels which can lead to good health changes.
- Taking away migraines and headaches.
- Helping your whole brain function-helps in the process of sending and receiving messages.
- Reducing obsessive-compulsive thoughts..
- Reducing addiction symptoms and withdrawal.
Sometimes depression might need a chemical prescription to help alleviate the symptoms. Cognitive and behavioural therapy is always good.
Brainwave entrainment is a powerful, effective alternative method of depression control, that can work very well with other methods or alone.
You don't have to suffer anymore.
There is hope.