Are you sick of life?
Has your desire to live come to an end?
If yes, then my friend you need to get rid of it right now. The only thing you need to know is how to get rid of it. Bur before that I will tell you what is Clinical Depression and its treatments available.
Depression is the state of mind in which you start feeling inferior, helpless with no desire to live. You get the feeling of hopelessness, fear and anxiety all the time. This can prove fatal sometimes as it leads to suicidal tendencies in your mind.
Depression is curable in most of the cases. But it gets chronic, if not cured within six months and is called Clinical Depression.
But do not worry, still it can be cured. So, here are the treatments available to cure Clinical Depression:
1. Prescription medications and psychotherapy This therapy is also known as Talking Therapy. In this treatment, your childhood is fully explored to discover what is affecting your life including your relationships, feelings/emotions and your over-all thinking pattern. This makes you positive. Psychotherapy might be very effective in mild cases but is used along with other antidepressants.
2. Electro-Convulsive therapy (ECT) In this treatment, electric current is passed through the brain to produce controlled convulsions where each convulsion lasts for 20 to 90 seconds. The patient gets awake within 10 minutes. With time, this technique has improved a lot into a painless procedure. This has a very common side-effect of short-term memory loss which resolves quickly.
3. Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation In this treatment, an electrically charged magnetic coil is passed over your scalp. Then currents passing through skull activate the nerve cells in brain. Still considered experimental but this treatment is expected to treat other brain disorders very effectively.
4. Natural therapies Yoga and Meditation relieve you easily from the pain of Clinical Depression. 30-minute Yoga every morning with a clean stomach can set you free from this depression.
5. Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology and Aroma Therapy These are the other therapies that bring a lot of relief in several cases.
6. Herbal Supplements These supplements are a mixture of an extract from mood-enhancer herbs and other nutritional substances for certain benefits. These are absolutely safe and effective. But do not take them with any other prescribed drugs as this reduces their effectiveness.
7. Natural Remedies Natural remedies provide great relief by treating the damage caused to the brain functioning of the Clinical Depression sufferer.
8. Anti-Depressants Anti-depressants may damage your over-all health by reducing your sex drive, causing dry mouth, nausea, at the worst suicidal thinking and/or attempts.
Its really hard to judge who can and who cannot become a victim to this horrible disorder. Anybody and Everybody can face it anytime. But yes, some people do have the tendency to suffer from such a mental disorder as compared to the others, such as the socially isolated, introverts by nature, the long term sick and disabled, single parents, the unemployed and the rejected ones by the society or by the loved ones.
A recent research shows that nutritional deficiencies in brain and nervous system could cause the malfunctioning of neurotransmitters and in cognitive impairment in brain. In such a situation, seek advice from an expert if it starts disturbing your daily life.
Get your clinical depression cured as soon as you notice its symptoms. If left untreated, depression can get worse, and may lead you to put an end to your own life.
And there is not much to be worried about as nothing is there in this world that cannot be cured.