Thursday, May 29, 2014

Water - Beyond Its Libido Powers!


"When the body is well hydrated, all of the physiological and hormonal prerequisites to a satisfying sex life and more-than-adequate libido will be in place. In addition, one or two glasses of water before the "event" will help in achieving a firmer and sustained erection in men and the joys of participation in women." - Dr. F. Batmanghelidj

I have been a Holistic Health Practitioner for over 15 years. I am a healthy 43 year old woman. Most people are stunned by my age and ask me what my secret is. I tell them plenty of water and plenty of sleep. Of course it's just words to them. But to me it's my life, my body and my entire well being. I kid you not when I say that water has been my preventative medicine and a big part of my daily and sacred rituals. Simply put, I just can't live without water.

Throughout the years of my practice, I have seen, treated and coached 2 - 3 hundred clients. What I find common in every last one of them is their lack of sufficient water consumption and their belief that they are drinking plenty of water. Add their illusions and misunderstandings around the power and properties of water and you get a dried up prune trying to dance. Constipation, migraine headaches, low libido, tumors, arthritis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, back and neck pain, asthma, allergies, cancer, obesity, depression - just to name a few - are all signs of dehydration in the body. Those imbalances and cries from the body have only been given names and titles that have now taken on a life of their own.

The mental thinking is drugs for pain; surrender to someone else to take care of the imbalance rather than an active participation and understanding of the way the body functions. (And when you get to understand that powerful temple you live in then you have mastered one of life's greatest lessons and mysteries.) Everyone knows that water is good for the body. They seem not to know how essential it is to ones well-being. They do not know what happens to the body if it does not receive its daily need of water.

The truth is dehydration is the underlying cause of diseases. The rest is the scientific and medical community stroking their egos with massive words and the titling of some imbalance in the body that they, in fact, do not quite understand themselves.

In his book, The Body's Many Cries for Water, Dr. F. Batmanghelidj says, "Medical professionals of today do not understand the vital roles of water in the human body. Medications are palliatives. They are not designed to cure the degenerative disease of the human body. Medicine doe not cure diseases. They only mask them."

"We misinterpret thirst signals as pain, and treat them with drugs which silence instead of cure the problem. Because dehydration eventually causes loss of some functions, the various signals given by water distribution system regulators during severe and lasting dehydration have been translated as indicators of unknown disease conditions of the body. I discovered that histamine is a vital chemical messenger in the brain. Histamine has a most important function not written about in medical textbooks. It is in charge of water intake and drought management in the body. It is less active when the body is fully hydrated, and becomes increasingly active when the body becomes dehydrated. To hush the body's call for water by masking the symptoms with drugs is like turning out the dashboard light that signal us that our car is about to overheat."

"Every function inside the body is regulated by and depends on water. Water must be available to carry vital elements, oxygen, hormones, and chemical messages to all parts of the body. Without sufficient water to wet all parts equally, some more remote parts of the body will not receive the vital elements that water supplies. Without sufficient water to constantly wet all parts, your body's drought-management system kicks into action. The histamine-directed chemical messenger systems are activated to arrange a new, low quota of water for the drought-stricken area. When histamine and its subordinate "drought managers" come across pain-sensing nerves, they cause pain. This is why dehydration produces pain as its first alarm signal. If the dehydration persists and is not corrected naturally with water, it becomes symptom-producing and, in time, develops into a disease condition."

I am also a mother and I apply my natural health practices and beliefs in my role as a mother. I can not afford expensive medical bills and frankly do not fully trust a system and industrial complex that is based on capitalism and profits while gambling my health away. So I use the natural resources of the earth to restore balance and to remedy any issues that my family and I may have or encounter.

My son's gum recently began swelling. I knew that his body was fighting an infection as a result. I paused and asked for guidance from the divine healer within. My son had not brushed properly and a piece of food had been stuck in his teeth that had caused the swelling and canker sores in his mouth. I knew that if I took him to the dentist they would put him on an antibiotic that would get rid of the harmful bacteria as well as the ones that his body needs. And I would walk out with a big bill. Empowering the Dentist while dis-empowering me and my pocket book.

So I did my research and chose the healing herbs and methods that I knew would work. My son even played an active role when he walked straight up to a homeopathic remedy, picked it up and said, "Here Mommy". When I looked it up it was exactly what he needed to cure the canker sore in his mouth. I applauded and thanked him for listening to his inner healer. So I made him drink plenty of water. At least a huge cup full every other hour. (room temperature) I wanted him to go to the bathroom and clean out the toxic from the months before and from traveling to Brazil with his father, being away from me for a while. I also gave him Echinachea (tincture) to take care of the infection. And I had him rinse his mouth with hydrogen peroxide - making sure he doesn't swallow it. This alone is so powerful in drawing out the toxic from any punctures or wounds in the body. The very next day the swelling began to diminish. And of course I got him back on track with brushing twice a day and flossing. This is only one of our natural remedy stories throughout our 10 years together. Ask any one who knows me and they will tell you that when i was told my son needed steroids I grabbed him and ran out of the hospital daring anyone to touch us. Believe me when I say that i am a Doctor's worst nightmare because I challenge them and ask them questions that not only leave their heads spinning but also provokes them as well.

Please.... when I say that water is so so powerful I am not whispering it. I am screaming loud at the top of my lungs hoping all humans would hear me. And that it can prevent even the most horrific diseases that man still does not understand like..cancer, diabetes, etc. As well, the healing industry has taken on a fast pace life of its own with everyone telling you their way or the highway. Don't be fooled. It is so simple! We only make it complicated. And all the therapies are worthless without the proper consumption of the purest and most readily available element and remedy- WATER!!. YES!! And I am not here to convince you at all. I am just here to share because if I don't then it would only be selfish of me and I would not be in alignment with my true purpose.

I am a living testimony to curing myself of "fibroid tumors"," infertility" and "Bells Palsy". I only wish you greater wisdom and healthy choices in living and loving. And today I am giving you information to make that decision.

Of course, readiness plays a vital role and one must be ready and willing to make a change and put "love" in action''.

All quotes above were taken directly from, The Body's Many Cries for Water by Dr. F. Batmanghelidj

No comments:

Post a Comment